Sunday, April 6, 2014

The men and women who advocated for scientific Eugenics programs to solve the "problems the society has with the mentally ill", will soon understand that karma will be headed their way soon

      Who gives the right for clinicians and physicians to make decisions such as drugging up, and institutionalizing children, as I, Mark R. Rowe am a victim of a psychiatrist giving advice to my parents to be institutionalized at the young age of 15.  I was a starting pitcher for my high school baseball team, lettering in winter track, a starting wide receiver for my high school football team, National Mathematics Olympiad competitor when I was in the 6th grade, I skipped 7th grade math my 7th grade year, lead percussionist for my high school's concert level band as we won first place in the nationals competition my freshman year, all while maintaining a 3.1 - 3.5 grade point average at the number one academically placed high school in the U.S. (Fairfax County Public Schools, (McLean High School)).
     Was this what I deserved for my life?  Are these things that I mentioned about my self when I was younger, not good things to achieve?  Should have I behaved more perfect, and achieved higher goals while growing up, even higher than the successful, athletic, musically gifted, mathematically gifted, and academically gifted person that I was and always was, and still am, despite a psychiatrist determining that the mental health system was the best choice instead of me continuing my successful life?

No comments:

Post a Comment